Published on August 21st, 2018 | by William Charles9
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Business Advertising, Spend $500+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum $500 in one or more transactions on advertising expenses by December 31st, 2018
The Fine Print
- Expires December 31st, 2018
- Eligible purchases are: online, television or radio advertising in order to promote a business
- U.S. merchants only
- Direct mail services or list/lead generation are excluded
Most small businesses should be able to take advantage of this, not really any way to take advantage of it unless you’re promoting a business (other than letting a friend with a business use your card/credit).
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?