Published on January 10th, 2019 | by William Charles14
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: CBS All Access, Spend $9+ & Receive $5 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled card to make a single purchase of $9 or more online at cbs.com/all-access by 4/9/2019. Can be done a total of three times
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online via the US version of the website or mobile app only.
- Excludes purchases made through international versions of the website or mobile app, gift cards purchased in-store, CBS All Access added on to SHOWTIME subscription, transactions made through supported devices: Apple iPhone & iPad, Android phone & tablet, Windows 10 phone & tablet, Amazon Fire TV devices – Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV cube, Apple TV – 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generations & 4k, Android TV – Sony Bravia, miBox, & select TV models, Chromecast – 2nd generation, Ultra & select TV models, Roku – Roku TV, Streaming Stick & select models, Samsung – Samsung Smart TV – select TV models, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home
Guess it could be useful if you use CBS All access.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?