Published on November 30th, 2018 | by William Charles16
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Dell, Spend $300+ & Receive $60 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions online at Dell.com by 12/31/2018
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com only.
- Valid only on US website.
- Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Should stack with the 10% back deal if you’re lucky enough to get both on the same card. Not sure if the gift card exclusions are actually enforced or not, I’m guessing they are. Hopefully there are some nice sales to stack this with.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?