Published on April 3rd, 2018 | by William Charles10
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: eBags, Spend $75+ & Receive $15 Statement Credit/1,500 Membership Rewards + Stacking Opportunities
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one time $15 statement credit or 1,500 Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more eligible transactions at eBags by 6/15/18
Some things to note:
- eBags limits you to one gift card per order and there is no way to combine them. You can use one gift card and a credit card though (this will make it spend $150 & get $30/3,000 back)
- They have a referral program that gives you $10 off your first order. This requires using a promo code and doesn’t work on gift card purchases, but should work on purchases that use a gift card. My referral link is here, you can share yours here.
- Use a shopping portal. eBags usually has some big cash back rates on portals. If we look at cashbackmonitor history you’ll see rates of up to 25% back.
- You can get free shipping on purchases over $49 and also via ShopRunner as well. Keep in mind not all items are shoprunner eligible.
Best case scenario would be purchasing an item for $85, getting $10 off your first order. Then you could get 15-25% cashback from a portal ($11.25 – $18.75) and another $15 back from the Amex offer. You’d be getting an $85 item and paying 48.75 – $41.25. You also get eBags rewards points on your purchases as well. Not a bad deal, although eBags can be overpriced sometimes. If anybody knows any other good ways to save on eBags please let us know in the comments.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?