No direct link, targeted offer
- American Express is offering 30% back as statement credit when you use your enrolled business card to make eligible online purchases with Select Technology Providers by 10/15/19. Eligible providers are: DOBE, Brother, Dropbox, Hubspot, Nextwarehouse, Newegg, Oracle, Rackspace, Sage Software, SAP, Symantec, Tiger Direct (Systemax), Versatile, Webair Internet Development, and Zendesk.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for online purchases made directly through select technology providers. Select technology providers includes ADOBE, Brother, Dropbox, Hubspot, Nextwarehouse, Newegg, Oracle, Rackspace, Sage Software, SAP, Symantec, Tiger Direct (Systemax), Versatile, Webair Internet Development, and Zendesk.
- Eligible transactions must be made in USD.
- Excludes mobile app transactions, transactions via authorized retailers or resellers, and events.
- ADOBE: Excludes Marketo and ADOBE branded merchandise. DropBox: Excludes invoiced payments and consulting services. SAP: Excludes transactions made at SAP Partner Sites, SAP merchandise, Ariba, Success Factors, Sybase, and Concur. Webair Internet Development: Excludes DomainPal. Zendesk: Excludes purchases made at Base.
Newegg is the really interesting one as they sell gift cards as well. I’d save this ASAP so you don’t miss out!
Hat tip to GC Galore
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?