Published on November 6th, 2017 | by William Charles69
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Google Express, Spend $50+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit Or 2,000 Membership Rewards Points
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more eligible transactions online only at express.google.com or via the Google Express mobile app by 12/28/2017
- Others have the same offer but for $20 back instead of 2,000 points
A lot of people aren’t seeing the offer online but they are seeing it when you see the app. Tax on gift card purchases should be removed when they become ready for shipment. I’m sure there are ways to improve this offer and already looks pretty generous. Please share your tactics in the comments.
- Get10off40 ($10 off $40+. Expires November 21st, 2017)
Hat tip to reader benjinito
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?