Published on August 28th, 2018 | by William Charles5
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Hilton Embassy Suites & Homewood Suites & Home2, Spend $250+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit/5,000 Membership Rewards Points
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a 1x statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay with at participating Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites or Home2 from 8/27/18 to 11/15/18
- Some people have the same offer but for 5,000 Membership Rewards points instead of $50
Should work on gift card purchases as long as they are made at the front desk (these code the same as room rates and have worked in the past. Although I’m not 100% sure these brands even sell generic Hilton gift cards at the front desk). Hilton gets interesting when you stack deals. Some potential stacks:
- 2,500 Lufthansa miles per stay, valid until October 31st 2018
- Double points, valid until August 31st.
- [Targeted] American Express Platinum Cardholders: Spend $750 At Hilton & Get 22,500 Membership Rewards Points (valid until October 15th)
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Hilton Hotels UK, Spend $500+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit(valid until September 30th)
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Hilton Gift Cards, Spend $100+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit(valid until August 31st)
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Hilton, Curio Collection & Canopy, Spend $250+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit (valid until September 5th)
- Check to see if you are targeted for any of these promotions for up to 50,000 Hilton points
- 1,000 bonus points per night at new Hilton hotels
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?