Published on July 8th, 2019 | by William Charles0
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: HP, Spend $250+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more transactions online at hp.com/go/amex by 9/30/2019
The Fine Print
- Expires September 30th, 2019
- Excludes HP Labs, purchases of replacement or spare parts, training & certificate programs, B2B & public sector purchases. Offer also excludes HP Partner and PartnerOne Programs, HP SmartFriend, HP Financial Services, HP Cloud Services, HP Enterprise Services, Technology and IT Consulting Services, Big Data Solutions, and Information Security and Risk Management Services.
You can buy gift cards or e-gift cards to trigger the Amex Offer, but not profitable for resale unless you have good private rates available for you. Portals don’t work anymore for gift card purchases. Still a good offer for purchasing electronics though.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?