Published on May 13th, 2019 | by William Charles6
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Shipt, Spend $99+ & Receive $30 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of 99+ in one or more transactions online at shipt.com by 8/11/2019
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only for transactions made at Shipt.com or via merchant mobile app.
- If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 8/11/2019, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer
Shipt is a grocery delivery service which has a $14 monthly membership fee or yearly membership fee of $99. You can also get a free two week trial. Not as good as the last AmEx offer that was spend $99, get $50 back. Normally there are other deals you can stack it with as well, if you know of any please share them in the comments below (please do not share your referral links).
Hat tip to readers Information Booth & Amir S
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?