Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $40 + in one or more transactions in-store at Staples or online at Staples.com by 9/30/2019
- Some people have the same offer but for 1,000 MR
The Fine Print
- Valid in store or online
- Valid until 9/30/19
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
Should stack with these deals if you’ve saved them to the same card:
- Get a Bonus Membership Rewards Point at Many Retailers with Amex Offer (Staples, Grubhub/Seamless, Dell, BestBuy, Lowe’s & more)
- Amex Offers: Office Supply Stores, Spend $25 And Get $5 Back
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions abut American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
I got both versions of this offer and the office supply store offer. Started with purchasing 2x$25 eBay GCs, my orders after the 3rd all got cancelled quietly. A phone call with Staples operating specialist informed me that they are limiting 3 GCs (of any kind) per person/household until the end of this promotion, which is 9/30.
I bought a $200 MC Gift card at Staples using the Amex Everyday card with the amex offer added beforehand. I did not receive any email confirming the triggering of the amex offer and I had two amex offers for Staples on the card (the other offer being double MR points on staples purchases).
They better honor the offer(s) if not I’m ditching Amex and only using Chase INK for GC purchases on office supplies stores from now on.
My very first stack that I could use! Thank you DOC! I needed an Amazon Gift Card for a wedding present. Bought it at staples, got $5 off my Amex balance, 1000 MR pts, and 2x pts per dollar.
They have 50-10 in-store no matter if you are a member or not. Spent 50 in-store and end up getting 10(in-store 50-10) + 15 (1000mr amex offer) + 5 (amex offer) + ~3 (ebates in-store 4%mr) = 33 back.
member of what? 50-10 from where?
There’s a $10 off $50 coupon in the ad.
Can confirm it does stack with the $5 off and +1X. And with Ebates in-store.
I was not able to find staple in ebate in-store, is it still available?
When I got the email from Rakuten a couple days after the transaction, I immediately went to re-add it and saw that it’s no longer listed. I think I might have snuck in at the last second, and that it’s gone for now. Or maybe both of us have used it and it takes a while to be available again? Improbable, but not impossible.
I do see it in MileagePlus Shopping (1.5X), so check all portals that offer in-store cash back.
In addition to the Staples offer I also got an offer for spend $25 get $5 back at office supply stores.
hopefully they stack, trying now with GC purchase
can confirm they stacked for me. $50 whole foods e-gift card triggered both offers.
Can you split payment using 5 cards putting $40 on each buying a $200 vgc?
I’ve only done split payment with 2 cards before.
I’ve done split pymt using 4 CCs w/o issue so you can try 5 as well as long as cashier allows it.
What does it mean by “gift cards in bulk purchases”?
AmEx Offer Staples 1K MR for $40 Screenshot https://i.imgur.com/pcwOpCc.png
I’ll add that one, thanks