Published on July 15th, 2019 | by William Charles36
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Staples, Spend $40+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit or 1,000 Points
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $40 + in one or more transactions in-store at Staples or online at Staples.com by 9/30/2019
- Some people have the same offer but for 1,000 MR
The Fine Print
- Valid in store or online
- Valid until 9/30/19
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
Should stack with these deals if you’ve saved them to the same card:
- Get a Bonus Membership Rewards Point at Many Retailers with Amex Offer (Staples, Grubhub/Seamless, Dell, BestBuy, Lowe’s & more)
- Amex Offers: Office Supply Stores, Spend $25 And Get $5 Back
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?