Published on April 12th, 2018 | by William Charles48
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Wine Access, Spend $200+ & Receive $60 Statement Credit + $50 Referral Bonus (Pay $108 & Get $250 Of Wine)
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions online at wineaccess.com by 6/25/2018.
The Fine Print
- See above, some states excluded
This deal gets better when you stack offers. Here’s how to maximize the deal:
- Use a referral link to get $50 off your first order of $150 or more. My link here.
- Go through a shopping portal (best rate currently is 16% for orders up to $200 and then 13% thereafter)
- Add $250 of wine to your cart (this is reduced to $200 after the referral credit)
- Receive $60 back from American Express
You’ll get $250 worth of wine and pay a total of $108. Wine Access isn’t a wine club, so the added advantage is that you don’t have to cancel and can select the wines you want. I’m not a wine expert, so make sure that even after all of the above discounts you’re actually getting a good deal. I’d appreciate if you use my referral link, feel free to share your own links but let other readers know your thoughts on the site (e.g pricing) as well as the wines you’re buying and why. I will be removing comments that aren’t detailed enough, please consider using a readers link who does provide useful information (or my own).
Hat tip to Points Miles and More
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?