Published on April 15th, 2019 | by William Charles37
[Targeted] Amex Offers: 10% Back on any Insurance Bill, Max $20
Check your Amex login for the following offer:
- Get 10% back on any insurance payment
- Max $20 in statement credits
The Fine Print
- Expires 7/15/2019
- Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
Looks to be highly targeted (at least I wasn’t targeted), feel free to share the end date and the other terms in the comments below. Most people should be able to max this out easily by paying health, auto or home insurance. Keep in mind it’s usually not an issue paying well in advance.
Hat tip to reader Cliff
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?