Published on October 7th, 2019 | by William Charles1
[WI] $150 First Bank Financial Centre (FBFC) Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Or Monthly Fees
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount:$150
- Availability: Wisconsin residents only
- Direct deposit required: Optional
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: $0 or avoidable
- Early account termination fee: $20, 180 days. In addition account must be kept open for one year otherwise bonus is forfeit
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: None
- First Bank Financial Centre is offering a bonus of $150, they will also donate $150 to Hartford Union High School sports (promo code huhsband for Band Booster Club or hhuhssports for Athletics Booster Club) and complete ONE the following requirements:
- Complete 3 of the following deposits types in at least 3 consecutive months; payroll, government or pension benefits (in a single amount of at least $250 each) using either direct deposit, mobile deposit or in branch. Online transfers (for example ACH transfers or PayPal transactions) and cash transactions are excluded
- 25 signature based debit card purchases ($5 minimum)
- 6 FBFC online bill pay transactions ($25 minimum)
The Fine Print
- This offer is valid in Wisconsin only.
- If any owner or signer on the account has previously been an owner or signer on a different First Bank Financial Centre (FBFC) consumer checking account within the past three (3) years, FBFC reserves the right to deny this incentive.
- FBFC will honor one (1) offer per household (physical, residential address).
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Early Account Termination Fee
Account needs to be kept open for 135 days for bonus to post. In addition if the account is closed within 12 months the bonus will be deducted.
There is a $300 bonus but that is only for veterans. They have offered a $200 bonus in the past as well. Nice thing about this is another $150 gets donated to a school program as well. Even though this is smaller than previous bonuses I’ll still probably add this to our list of the best checking account bonuses.
Hat tip to DDG
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times