Published on December 9th, 2018 | by William Charles9
Disney Premier Credit Card from Chase $250 Cash Signup Bonus
- Sign up for the Premier version of the Disney credit card and receive a $250 bonus after spending $500 within 3 months. $49 annual fee not waived for the first year.
- Read our full review here
- 2% in Disney Dream Reward Dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations
- 1% in Disney Dream Reward Dollars on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $49
- Disney perks:
- Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at a private Cardmember location
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com
- 5/24 rule now applies to this card
Standard bonus is $100, but it’s almost always possible to get $200 via a referral link. This is an extra $50 than normal. Just keep in mind that the $49 annual fee isn’t waived (it never is) so it’s more like a $201 bonus. Still a good deal considering it only requires spend of $500. The downside is that the 5/24 rule now applies to this card, so most readers won’t be eligible. Even if you are eligible it probably makes more sense to sign up for a different Chase card instead of this. For example the Chase Freedom Unlimited is currently offering a $200 bonus with no annual fee and if you have a premium Chase card then it’s actually 20,000 points and those points can be converted to Chase’s travel partners. I guess if you really value the Disney perks this card could make sense, but for most people it won’t. As always if you have any questions about Chase cards, read this post first as they are most likely answered there.