Offer at a glance
- Interest Rate: 3%
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: IL & IA only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, or ACH transfer
- Additional requirements: 12 debit card transactions & eStatements
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Insured: FDIC
- South East National Bank is offering a 3% APY rate on balances up to and including $10,000 on the Kasasa Cash account when you meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle [Read: How To Meet Minimum Debit & Credit Transaction Requirements]
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatements
The Fine Print
- SENB reserves the right to limit the number of accounts to two (2) accounts per social security number.
No monthly fee.
This is a mid range interest rate, it doesn’t really require a direct deposit so that is a bonus but it does still require the ACH transfer and 12 debit card transactions. Most people will be able to find a better high interesting savings account. All that being said, if somebody does sign up please share your data points in regards to if they allow credit card funding and if it’s a soft pull.
Big thanks to reader, Connor C who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications