Published on April 25th, 2017 | by William Charles70
Increased American Express Credit Card Bonuses (Incognito Mode) Are Back Again + List Of Offers
Guess who’s back, back again? American Express incognito mode offers. Reposting this post as they are available again (via /r/churning).
It’s possible to get increased sign up bonuses on many American Express cards again, these are often referred to incognito mode offers (as it’s possible to get them to show up by using incognito mode. If that doesn’t work, try one of these methods instead).
- AmEx EveryDay Preferred 30,000 Membership Rewards Offer. Great deal, especially when you take into account the awesome bonus categories. I suspect this bonus might go higher in the future, but hard to deal as it’s already a pretty great deal.
- AmEx EveryDay 15,000/25,000 Membership Rewards Offer. Fantastic offer if you can get the 25,000 to show.
- Blue Cash Everyday $450 Offer ($250+ 10% Back At Restaurants): Fantastic if you can max out the restaurant spend.
- Blue Cash Preferred $450 Offer ($250+ 10% Back At Restaurants). Good offer, especially if you can max out the grocery store and restaurant spend.
- American Express Green Charge Card 25,000 Membership Rewards Points Offer. Not the best offer, but this card doesn’t usually come with a sign up bonus, now that AmEx cards are once per lifetime this is a decent option for those that are running out of cards.
- American Express Gold Charge: 25,000 Points Offer. Same as green above.
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold 50,000 Point Offer. There have been offers for 75,000 points in the past, so probably worth holding out.
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card 35,000 Miles Offer. Waste of time, almost always possible to get 50,000 miles.
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Extra MQM Offer. Also a waste of time, always possible to get 50,000 miles and the extra MQM.
- American Express Platinum 75,000 Membership Rewards Points ($5,000 spend). Has gone up to 150,000/100,000 in the past, since it’s one per lifetime I’d wait. You also might be able to get 100,000/$5,000 by following the steps outlined here.
- Starwood’s Preferred Guest 30,000 Points. We recently saw a 35,000 bonus and that was post Marriott/SPG merger so I’d wait for that.
Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide