Published on May 26th, 2018 | by William Charles30
[Expired] [YMMV] AmEx Offer: Hilton Hotels, Spend $300+ & Receive $35 Statement Credit/3,500 Membership Rewards Points
This deal has expired, view more Amex offers here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 3,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges at Hilton properties by 6/30/2018
- Some people have the same deal, but offering $35 instead of 3,500 Membership Rewards
The Fine Print
- Reservations must be made online at Hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Offer only valid at Hilton properties in the US & US territories.
- Excludes gift card purchases. Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates.
Despite what the fine print states, generally any purchase made at the front desk will work (including things like gift card purchases and other purchases that have been charged to the room). In addition it says that advance purchase won’t work, but if you have a booking that is after 6/30/18 normally you can contact the front desk ahead of time and get them to charge your card and it will also trigger the offer. Obviously no guarantee that any of that will work this time, but it has all worked on similar offers in the past. Hilton deals get better when you stack them, so try these other deals as well:
- Double points until August 31st, 2018
- [YMMV] Hilton: Stay 2/4 Nights Or More & Get 5,000/15,000/25,000 Bonus Points
When you start stacking deals like this, it makes Hilton a much more attractive option.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?