Published on April 15th, 2019 | by William Charles12
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: ‘Home Improvement Stores’, Spend $75+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit Or 5% Back Up To $15
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions in-store or online at select home improvement stores
- Others are being offered 5% back at home improvement stores up to $15 maximum back
The Fine Print
- Valid until 6/30/2019
Lowes will be a popular option due to the fact that they sell third party gift cards, read Chuck’s previous post on maximizing that here. Lowe’s frequently has an 11% rebate as well if you want to use it for general use.
Hat tip to reader @BerelMarkowitz
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?