Published on November 20th, 2017 | by William Charles37
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Office Depot/Max Spend $50 & Get $10/1,000 Membership Rewards Points
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- Get a one time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions in-store at Office Depot, OfficeMax or online at officedepot.com by 12/31/2017.
- Get a one time 1,000 mebership rewards points by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions in-store at Office Depot, OfficeMax or online at officedepot.com by 12/31/2017.
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited
Office Depot used to allow split tender up to 8 cards, and I think Max did as well but not 100% sure if that is still possible or not. They both also sell Visa/Mastercard gift cards and they currently have a $15 off instant discount on $300+ in Visa gift cards. Split tendering 6 cards with this deal would be another $60 off, but that assumes you have that many cards with the offer and that they allow that much split tendering.
Officedepot.com also sells a few third party gift cards, pretty sure this should code as officedepot but it might code as giftcardmall so YMMV. This is a semi frequent offer we see, sometimes it’s spend $100 & get $20 back and it’s usually only found on American Express business cards.
Hat tip to reader @PresleyTried
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?