Published on July 3rd, 2018 | by William Charles17
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Staples.com, Extra 1x On Purchases (Stack With 10% Back Offer?)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get an additional 1 Membership Rewards point(s) per dollar spent on purchases made using your eligible, enrolled card online at staples.com by 12/31/2018.
The Fine Print
- Valid online only
- Valid until December 31st, 2018
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
Deal by itself is basically useless because there are so many other credit cards that earn at a higher rate on office supply store purchases. If you get it on a business card with the 10% back offer they should stack. Although there is at least one DP of them not stacking in similar circumstances with Lowe’s. Probably worth adding to your card just in case another Staples deal comes along and they do end up stacking.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?