Published on March 2nd, 2020 | by Chuck18
Amex Offers: Save 10% On Dell.com, Up To $1,500 In Savings (Amex Business Cards)
No direct link, check Amex Offers on your American Express business cards
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases online at dell.com/amex or by calling 877-780-9860 by 8/31/2020. Limit of $1,500 in total statement credits. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com/amex or by phone at 877-780-9860 only. Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for gift card or e-gift card purchases.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
- Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial Services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers and resellers. See merchant website for delivery availability in your market.
We’ve seen similar offers in the past, I believe it’s found on all Amex business cards. This stacks well with the American Express $100 business Platinum credit, and can be useful just for organic electronics purchases as well. There’s also a XBOX gift card deal, currently. Go through a shopping portal as well.
Just remember Amex won’t let you double-take on this as they’ve clawed back the double-take in the past, so be sure to spend $111 so that there’s $100 charge left and you can hopefully get the full $100 credit.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?