Published on March 8th, 2017 | by William Charles19
[Expired] [NM, NE, WY, CO] Bank Of Colorado $200 Checking Bonus – No Bonus Requirements
This bonus has now officially expired, but they have a new bonus for $250 but this does have bonus requirements.
Note: Offer has officially expired but still being advertised on home page so I suspect it will be extended. If it does get extended and you notice, please let us know.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Open to residents of New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Open account with $100
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000
- Monthly fees: $4, not avoidable
- Early account termination fee: 90 days otherwise bonus is forfeited, according to this comment there is also an early account termination fee of $75.
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date:
March 31st, 2017 April 30th, 2017May 31, 2017
- Bank of Colorado are offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new Diamond Secure Account and complete the following requirements:
- Open account with $100
The Fine Print
- Terms and conditions for our $200 offer valid for Diamond Secure Account applicants only.
- Account must be opened online.
- The minimum amount to open an account is $100.
- The maximum payment per customer is $200.
- This offer is for new checking account customers only.
- A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Bank of Colorado in the previous 48 calendar months.
- The money will be deposited after 90 days of account opening.
- Account must be maintained in good standing with no overdrafts for the first 90 days.
- Open to residents of New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado only. The $200 bonus will be reflected on a 1099-INT that will be issued and reported to the IRS at year-end.
Offer expires March 31, 2017. April 30th, 2017
This account has a $4 fee that you cannot avoid, you’ll be charged an additional $5 per month if you choose to receive a paper statement as well. You must keep the account open for a minimum of 90 days otherwise you will forfeit the bonus.
Great deal, you’ll need to keep the account open for six months so you’ll end up paying $24 in monthly fees but this account has no bonus requirements at all. Their sister bank (KS, MO, NE, IA, WY, CO) has a similar bonus for $100 and it’s possible to do both if you’re in an overlapping state.
This is the best bonus they have offered (previous bonuses can be seen here). This will obviously be added to our list of the best bank account bonuses available.
Big thanks to reader, Sean who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications