Published on April 9th, 2018 | by William Charles19
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Google Express, Spend $60+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit/2,000 Membership Rewards
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $60+ in one or more transactions online only at google.com/express or via the Google Express mobile app by 4/29/2018
- Others will have the same deal but for 2,000 Membership Rewards instead of a $20 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only at express.google.com or via the Google Express mobile app
You’ll want to stack this deal, some options:
- New users only: You can use my friend’s referral code Z294732W4 (signup link) which gives you $10 off $10 or use SPRING2018 for 20% off first order (max $20).
- New & existing users: Google Express: 15% off App Purchase for Everyone, Max $20 (GETAPP15)
- [YMMV] Free Shipping On Google Express For Orders $15+ (stacks with the above deals as no promo code is needed)
Free shipping is usually available on purchases of $25/$35+ anyway. Google Express has some major retailers on board as well (Target, Costco, Walmart). Keep in mind prices are usually higher on Google Express than direct, but with this amex offer and the above offers you will definitely end up ahead. Still worth doing a price comparison to focus on the items that are the best value. We saw a similar AmEx Offer at the end of last year as well.
If the offer isn’t showing for you, see if any of the tips in this linked post work for you.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?