Published on February 5th, 2019 | by William Charles2
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Hilton Mexico, Spend $500+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more Hilton deals by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $100 USD statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $500+ USD on room rate and room charges for your stay at Hilton properties in Mexico from 2/1/19 to 5/31/19
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer only valid for eligible US Card Members for purchases made within Hilton Portfolio hotels and resorts in Mexico.
- Excludes gift card purchases
Usually gift card purchases work if they sell them at the reception desk. If you’re stay is after 5/31/19 you can also usually call up in advance and pay by phone and it’ll trigger the offer. Stack it with these other deals:
- Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back On Hilton ($200-$500 Spend)
- Hilton Q1 2019 Promotion: 2,000 Points Per Stay Plus 10,000 Bonus Points Per 5 Stays/10 Nights
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?