Published on August 27th, 2018 | by William Charles70
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Marriott, Spend $300+ & Receive $60 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a 1x statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay with Marriott hotels by 10/25/2018
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott® brands in the U.S and U.S. territories, including: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites® and Moxy® Hotels.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Mobile App or by calling Marriott Worldwide Reservations (888-236-2427).
- Excludes the following brands: The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, The Luxury Collection, W® Hotels, Bulgari®, Sheraton®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Design Hotels™, Tribute Portfolio®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Protea Hotels®, Aloft®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Element® and Vistana™
A few things to note:
- Usually purchasing gift cards at the front desk works to trigger the offer
- If your stay is after 10/25/2018 you can usually call in and get them to charge you in advance, this usually triggers the offer
Some people are seeing this on the SPG Luxury card as well. If you use the offer on that card then the room rates would be reimbursed under the $300 annual credit as well. So basically spend $300 and get $360 back.
Update: Readers report that the multi-tab trick is working for this Marriott offer. We wrote about this in a separate post as well.
Hat tip to @kyleahawkins
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?