Published on July 15th, 2019 | by William Charles1
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Online Super Stores, 5% Back ($15 Maximum, Includes Target, Walmart & Jet)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases online at select superstores by 9/30/2019. Limit of $15 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on online eligible purchases made directly with Target.com, Walmart.com and Jet.com at their US websites and US mobile apps.
- Exclusions apply, including third-party brands sold online for all merchants.
- For Target, the additional exclusions are for online purchases for printing, pharmacy and photo services.
- In addition, exclusions apply to online purchases made with Target Restock, Target Storefront and Target Rent a Car/ Rent a Truck.
- For Walmart, the additional exclusions are for online purchases for stationary, contact lens, photo services, recurring subscription services (for example, Beauty Box and Baby Box), insurance services, protection plans, Walmart MoneyCenter, Walmart Grocery and Walmart Moneygram.
- For Jet.com, the additional exclusions apply to delivery upgrades to white glove and room of choice service.
Hat tip to DDG
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?