Published on March 10th, 2020 | by Chuck80
Amazon: Apple Airpods Pro for $235 (Potential Stack to bring down cost to $188); Other Airpods Discounted As Well
Update 3/10/20: Back in stock for immediate delivery.
Update 2/29/20: Back in stock
Update 2/12/20: Deal is back for $234.99, stack with the 20% off American Express offer to save even further which ends soon. This goes back and forth from $250 to $235 and back.
Update 1/23/20: Deal is back for $234.99, stack with the 20% off American Express offer to save even further.
Update 12/30/19: It’s back in stock now at $234.98. You’ll still have to wait until they ship, but good time to buy now and stack with the 20% shop-with-points deals and the YMMV 10% off sitewide deal.
Update 12/28/19: these are going in and out of stock again, when this happened last time they shipped within a week or so (no guarantee that will happen this time)
Direct Link to Airpods Pro (affiliate links here and below)
Amazon is selling the new Apple Airpods Pro marked down $15 from $2.49.99 to $234.98. Ships in 1 – 2 weeks.
Costco has been offering this on and off as well. This Amazon deal helps especially for those without Costco membership. And of course on Amazon there are tons of deals which can stack to sweeten the offer here (see below).
Stacking the Deal
- Get 20% off, up to $50 when you use at least 1 Discover Cashback Bonus point (Our Original Post)
- Get $10 off $30 on Amazon when you use at least 1 Discover Cashback Bonus point (Our Original Post)
- Get 20% off (max $50 discount) when you use at least 1 Membership Rewards point (Our Original Post)
- Get $30 off $60 on Amazon when you use at least 1 Membership Rewards point (Our Original Post)
- Get $15 off $50 deal with Citi ThankYou points (Our Original Post)
- Get $15 off $60 when you use at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point (Our Original Post)
- [Targeted] Citi Cards: Get $15 Back with $75 Purchase at Amazon or Paypal
- [Targeted] Citi: Spend on Amazon and Get $20 Bonus (Various Offers Available)
The price point on these Airpods is pretty close to maximizing one of the 20%/$50 versions (above) if you got that. Total cost would be just $188 for the new Airpods Pro. These are nice holiday gift ideas if it fits your price range. Check out our Guide to Savings on Amazon as well.
Other Airpod Deals
Other good Airpods options:
- Latest model Airpods with wireless charging case. These sell on Apple for $199, and they are now marked down on Amazon to $169. If you stack this with a 20% off offer, you’ll land up paying just ~$135 which is a solid deal.
- Latest model Airpods without wireless charging case. These sell on Apple for $159, and they are now marked down on Amazon to $130. If you stack this with a 20% off deal, you’ll land up paying just ~$104 which is a solid deal.
Update 12/20/19: The regular Airpods with wireless charging which are usually $199 are now marked down to $169. Airpods Pro are at $236 now at checkout. The former will arrive before Christmas, the latter will not.
Update 12/18/19: Airpods $234.98 deal went away for a while, but it’s back now. Just note it’s ‘temporarily out of stock’, you can order now to lock in the price. Not sure how long it’ll take, but it could be especially worth it if you still haven’t used your $50 Amex/Discover discount.
Update 11/28/19: Price has dropped $5 on the regular latest model Airpods from $134 to $129. These sell on Apple for $159. Updated info below – ‘Other Airpod Deals’.
Update 11/28/19: Airpods Pro deal is still available, shipping times might take a few weeks (this continues to fluctuate back and forth; anecdotally, they end up shipping out within days even when it says it’ll take longer). Today, Amazon lowered the price on the regular Airpods (non-Pro) with wireless charging from $165 to $155 (stack to bring cost down to $124). These sell on Apple for $199.
Update 11/22/19: It’s now showing immediate delivery for the Airpods Pro. Free one-day delivery showing at the time of this writing.
Update 11/18/19: Deal is still ongoing. Estimated shipping time is now down to 1 – 4 weeks which matters for holiday timing. (Previously it was showing 1 – 2 months, yet some reported getting it much faster. This 1-4 week estimate seems to be an overestimate too as readers are reporting it coming within a week; obviously don’t rely on that 100%.)
Update 11/13/19: Deal is back. Probably won’t last long based on prior experience.