Published on March 22nd, 2019 | by William Charles20
Recap: Altitude Reserve Churnable, Blogs Behaving Badly & More
- No, TPG, Marriott Devaluations Aren’t Good for Members by View From The Wing. First a piece critical of Marriott was removed and no explanation given, now they are just copying and pasting press releases from Marriott.
- US Bank Altitude Reserve Credit Card Review (2019.3 – 50k Bonus Churned with First Acct. Still Open!) by US Credit Card Guide. Interesting that it’s churnable even with the first card still open.
- Google Pay Is Coming To eBay by PYMNTS. Fingers crossed we get some promotions as a result of this.
- China Southern Flights Now Redeemable with AAdvantage Miles by US Credit Card Guide
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [MT, ND, SD, MN, WI] Wells Fargo $500 Checking & Savings In Branch Bonus
- Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back On Best Western ($29 Maximum)
- [MN, WI] Royal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- Chase Offers: $8 Cashback with $3 Amazon FreeTime Subscription
- [Targeted] eBay: up to 8% back in eBay Bucks (3/20-3/22)
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 8x Fuel Points on Happy Gift Cards [3/22-3/28]
- Lowe’s: $50 off $250+ In Store
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Advance Auto Parts, Spend $50+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit
- [YMMV] Chase Offers/BofA: 20% Back On Five Guys ($6 Maximum)
- Chase $600 Checking + Savings Bonus
- Safeway: 8x Rewards On Happy Giftcards [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Publix: Spend $50 On Groceries & Get $10 Off Gas Giftcard
- Lowe’s 11% Rebate of up to $500 in Select Stores [3/17-3/23]
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- PSA: Complete Your Walmart Survey Receipts
- How to Track your Spend Progress toward a Credit Card Signup Bonus