Published on September 13th, 2017 | by William Charles24
List Of New Credit Cards
A few weeks ago somebody asked me if there had been any new credit cards released recently, I knew that the answer was yes but I struggled to think of what those cards were. I’m going to keep this page updated whenever a new credit card is released, along with the date it was released. Please add your comments below with that I’ve missed, I’ll list them in order of newest-oldest with the date they were released next to it.
Recently Released Cards
- 09/18/17: Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card
- 09/15/17: Petal Card
- 09/07/17: American Express Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- 09/06/17: Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card
- 09/05/17: Chase United TravelBank Card
- 08/30/17: Paypal 2% Cashback Mastercard
- 07/30/17: Regions Bank Explore Secured Card
- 06/30/17: Santander Ultimate Cashback
- 06/07/17: UBS Visa Infinite Card
- 05/25/17: American Express Blue Business Plus Credit Card
- 05/01/17: U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve
- 03/22/17: Capital One Premier Dining
- 03/14/17: Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Credit Card
- 03/13/17: Cathay Pacific Credit Card by Synchrony Bank
- 02/13/17: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa
- 12/4/16: Commenity Bed Bath & Beyond Credit Card
- 11/15/16: Chase Ink Business Preferred
- 11/12/16: Synchrony CheapOair & OneTravel Credit Cards
- 10/03/16: USAA Limitless
- 09/01/16: Bank of America Allegiant World MasterCard Credit Card
- 08/22/16: Chase Sapphire Reserve
- 07/28/16: Avianca Credit Cards from Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
- 06/28/16: ICBC Four New Cards
- 06/12/16: Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Card
- 05/05/16: PNC Premier Traveler Credit Card
- 04/14/16: Synchrony Marvel Mastercard
- 04/04/16: Blispay 2% Card
- 02/23/16: Synchrony Citgo Credit Card
- 01/26/16: Discover it Secured
- 01/19/16: American Express SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card
Rumored To Be Released Cards
This is a list of cards that are rumored to be released. There is obviously no guarantee these will be released and there is a different level of certainty for each.
- Premium Bank of America Card. Due to be out sometime in September.
- Barclaycard Uber. Sometime in fall 2017?
- Lyft Card. Sometime in the future, no known date or issuer.
- Hilton HHonors Diamond Card. No solid information on if this card is even a real thing or not. I suspect if it is it would be launched sometime in 2018 after American Express becomes the sole issuer of Hilton cards.
As always let us know what we’ve missed in the comments below and we will add it to the post.