Published on February 1st, 2016 | by William Charles0
Best Posts Last Week: United 55k + $50, Easiest Credit Cards, Big Week For Bank Bonuses & More
It’s possible for a lot of people to get the Chase United credit card with a 55k + $50 bonus, you should check to see if you’ve targeted for this offer. If you or somebody you know is new to credit, then this list of the easiest cards to get will be quite useful. Citi is now letting you product change your cards again and yes it’s possible to change to the Dividend.
In new credit card news, Allegiant will be launching a credit card with Bank of America & we have some leaked details on the Schwab American Express cards.
It was a big big week for bank account bonuses, a gentle reminder not to call the banks was needed. Also a reminder that it’s possible to split your tax refund. Citi returned with their 50,000 mile/40,000 ThankYou points promo (made even better by the massive credit card funding). There were so many good bonuses that I won’t list them all here, but take a peak below in the bank account bonus section.
It was a bit of a slow week for deals, as always make sure to follow us on Twitter so you don’t miss any. The iConsumer portal (our review here) is offering double cash back (the doubled rates are already displayed), some good rates to be had – we just have to hope they actually pay out now. We also reviewed the Jet Anywhere portal.
Hope everybody had a good week and remember to e-mail me if we missed anything (email@example.com).
All Of Our Posts
- What Are The Easiest Credit Cards To Get?
- United Signup Bonus 55k + $50, Check if you are Targeted
- How To Maximize Your Credit Limits With Each Card Issuer
- Citi Product Changing is Back On
- Discover Waiving Fees + Interest Charges For Active Military
- Leaked Details on New Schwab Amex Cards
- BBVA NBA: Apply Now for 5x Promo, Feb. 12th – Feb. 14th
- Payments Workshop – Making Payments and Splitting them Efficiently
- Discover Officially Launches Their Discover it Secured Card
- Anybody Can Join Nusenda Federal Credit Union & Get Their 5% Rotating Category Card
- Citi Premier Going Down to 40k Signup Bonus Today
- Nusenda Federal Credit Union: Platinum Cash Rewards Card 5% Cash Back In Rotating Categories
- Can You Product Change to Citi Dividend?
- Bank Of America & Allegiant To Launch Co-Branded Credit Card
- Citigold Checking Bonuses are Back – 50,000 AAdvantage Points and 40,000 ThankYou Points
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- How To Split Your Tax Refund Into Multiple Accounts
- [MA Only] Webster Bank $600 Personal Premier Or Complete Business Checking Bonus
- Bank Of The West – Up To $300 Checking Promotion [AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY]
- [KS, MO, NE, IA, WY, CO only] Open A Free Checking Account With Pinnacle Bank & Receive $100 Bonus, No Requirements For Bonus
- [IL & NC only] WestTown Bank & Trust $250 Checking Bonus
- Citizens Bank $150 Checking Bonus, At Supermarket Branches [MI & OH, CT, DE, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT]
- Bank of America $100 Business Checking Bonus – Nationwide & Online
- M&T Bank $150 Checking Bonus – Available Online [CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV]
- [NY & NJ] Flushing Bank $200 Bonus – Checking Account with Direct Deposit
- [MA, VT, NH, MA, RI, NY & CT] MountainOne Bank $250 Checking Bonus
- [IL, IN, MI, NV and OH Only] Talmer Bank & Trust $250 Checking Bonus
- Destinations Credit Union: 3% Reward Checking Account, Up to $10,000
- [CT only] Darien Rowayton Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- [MO Only] Legacy Bank & Trust i-Profit 4% APY (Up To $10,000) Checking Review
- eBay: iConsumer now Offering 8% up to $80 per Month
- Review of Jet Anywhere Shopping Portal
- iConsumer Shopping Portal Offering Double Cash Back
- $110 Staples Gift Card for $100 on eBay
- Rite Aid: $8 Plenti with $1k Vanilla Purchase + $5 Off $15 with Amex, & More Gift Card Deals
- $5 Off Any Giftcard At Cardpool – New Users Only ($10 Giftcard For Less Than $5)
- eBay Removed From All Airline Shopping Portals
- Kaligo 3,000 Bonus Miles For All Partners (New Users Only)
- Rocketmiles 3,000 Bonus Miles For All Partners (New Users Only)
- RebateGiant Review – Cash Back Shopping Portal With Double Rewards For Paid Members
- Staples Software Back This Week (New Deal) – Limit 1
- eBay: Save on Gift Cards for Lord&Taylor, CVS, Red Robin, SteakN’Shake, Cabela’s, Staples, Bass Pro, Regal
- [Expired] Do This Now: Pay Out your Cellular & Cable Bills with Targeted Amex Offers, Expires 1/31
Around The Web
- Recap: New Expedia Rewards Program, Money Orders, $5 From TopCashBack, Free TripIt Pro & More
- Recap: Southwest 2.5k Bonus, $250,000 First Class Airline Pass, Changes To Alaska CC, Hyatt/Amazon & More
- Recap: Easy Wins, Product Changes, Make Money With Turo, Free $10 From Kohl’s, Cabela’s Selling Credit Card Business & More
- Recap: MasterCard Installment Program, IHG Fraud, Hilton Tru, Change Fee, M Life Platinum
- Recap: IHG Points Break, Free Walmart Gift Card, Freebies For Resellers & Barclaycard Gold
- Recap: Reselling Sears VIP, AmEx & SPG, Strange Credit Card Issue & Kimpton Secret Password