Published on January 18th, 2016 | by William Charles4
Best Posts Last Week: $2,150 In Bank Bonuses, New Luxury Credit Cards & Other Great Deals
American Express had the only increased sign up bonuses worth talking about with the no annual fee Hilton card being increased to 60k points or 50k + $50 and also 75k offers on the Business Gold & Platinum. Barclaycard introduced three new luxury cards, with the gold card coming with a massive annual fee of $995. The card benefits aren’t great, but it’s well worth getting if you can get the annual fee waived. One of the ways to do this is through the SCRA benefits if you’re part of the military.
The American Express for Target card is finally going the way of the dodo, this shouldn’t really be surprising but still another small hit. In better news RadPad are lowering the processing fees for MasterCard to 1.99% (but increasing them for Visa & MasterCard).
There were a whole slew of new bank bonuses added to the site last week, but only really three that are worth considering. The $500 chase checking & savings bonus (available nationwide), $100 Wells Fargo bonus (available nationwide) and $200 + Samsung Galaxy Tab A from Flushing Bank on business checking accounts (NY &NJ only).
As always most of the really good deals have already expired, so follow us on Twitter so you don’t miss out on anything. There is a Paypal lawsuit for frozen/suspended accounts & Curbside is offering $20 off your first order on Target for those within the following states: CA, IL, PA, NJ, NY, DE only.
All Of Our Posts
- American Express Hilton HHonors (No Annual Fee): 60k Points Or 50k + $50
- [YMMV] 75,000 Point Offers For American Express Business Gold & Platinum
- Luxury Card’s From Barclaycard: Titanium, Black & Gold Reviews
- Credit Card Annual Fee Waivers & Other Benefits For Those On Active Duty (SCRA Benefits)
- Do The Chase 5/24 Rules Apply To Business Credit Cards?
- Keep, Downgrade, Cancel: Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Citi Honoring No Minimum Spend Deals – But Require Screenshot
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review (New Card)
- Bank Cart Trick (BCT) – Get Credit Cards Without The Hard Pull
- Citi Cracking Down On Retention Offers
- Citi Prestige Airline Credit – Does it Go with Pending Date or Post Date?
- Amex Costco Cardholders Transition Offers + No Hard Pull
- First AirMiles Rewards Card Review – 2x Points, 10k Bonus & No Annual Fee
- PSA: Double Check Your BBVA NBA Bonus
- Barclaycard Releases New Gold Plated Credit Card With An Annual Fee Of $995 (And Two Other Cards)
- Chase Checking ($300) & Savings ($200 Bonus) – Available Nationwide (Mostly)
- Wells Fargo $100 Checking Bonus – Available Publicly & Nationwide – Direct Deposit Optional
- [NY & NJ only] Flushing Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus (No DD) + Samsung Galaxy Tab A 16GB WiFi tablet For Depositing $15,000+
- Met The Requirements Of A Bank Bonus And Haven’t Received It? Here’s What To Do
- Capital One 360 Savings Up To $500 Bonus
- [WI]AnchorBank $250 Checking Promotion – Direct Deposit Optional
- [NYC only] Astoria Bank $300 Checking Account Promotion, No Direct Deposit Required
- [NE only] First Nebraska Educators Credit Union $100 Checking Promo
- People’s United Bank $100 Checking Bonus – Inside Stop & Shop’s, Direct Deposit Not Required [NY, CT, NH and VT only]
- [IL only] Liberty Bank For Savings $100 Checking Bonus
- What Percentage of Serve & Bluebird Accounts Were Shutdown?
- $25 Bonus for New Serve Prepaid Accounts
- Amex Nerfs the Amex for Target (AFT) Prepaid Card
- RadPad Lowers Mastercard Fee to 1.99%, Raises Fee on Visa & Amex
- Giftcardmall Promo on Visa Gift Cards
- Chime Removes Debit Card Load Option
- Chime Removes Inactivity Fee – Good Riddance
- Paypal Class Action Lawsuit for Frozen or Suspended Accounts – up to $4M Settlement
- [CA, IL, PA, NJ, NY, DE only] $20 Off Your First Target Order With Curbside App, No Minimum Spend Required
- #Amextravel100 Save $100 on $600 Hotel Booking via AmexTravel + Twitter is Working
- Join SkyMiles Dining & Spend 3 x $30 & Receive 3,000 Miles (3,500 For Medallion Members)
- Family Dollar: $10 Credit When You Sign Up For Everyday Values
- 1,000 Free Spirit Miles For Entering Name + Loyalty Number
- Chase Class Action Settlement For Borrowers & Deposit Account Holders
- $10 Amazon Gift Card For Scheduling A Financial Review With Wells Fargo
- 10,000 Finnair Points For First Booking With PointsHound
- eBay: $60 Kohl’s Gift Card for $50
- [Expired] Now Live: New Amazon Prime Membership for Just $73 (1/15-1/17 )
- [Expired] $100 eBay Gift Card for $95 + 5x
- [Expired] Cardcash: Extra 4% Off Target, Exxon, Toys R Us, Nordstrom, Cole Haan
- [Expired] $200 eBay Gift Card for $195
- eBay Now Allows Using Unlimited Number of Gift Cards at Checkout
- Gift Card Reselling: Saveya Adds Marketplace Selling Option
- What’s The Best & Cheapest Way To Monitor Your Credit?
- How to See the Available Quantity of eBay Sales
Around The Web
- Recap: Wells Fargo Class Action, Qatar Air Making Threats, Lounge Buddy & TripIt Pro & Much More
- Recap: Fidelity FlexPerks, Free Tampons & Pads, Miles & Points Irrationality, Chase United VIP Superbowl Lounges & Free Entrée
- Recap: MIT Lottery Winners, Voltaire Lottery Rigging, Free IHG Points For Asking, Free Carrabbas & More
- Recap: Pets Allowed, Free Roadside Assistance Story, Prepaid Accounts Still Alive – What Now & A Lot More
- Recap: REAL ID Deadline Extended, Footage Of Controlled Boeing 727 Crash, Blue Friday Aftermath,