Published on July 4th, 2016 | by William Charles0
Best Posts Last Week: Reference Pages, Three Good Bank Bonuses & Targeted Credit Card Promotions
Last week we added referrence pages, these contain links to our most useful pages on different topics. I highly recommend you bookmark them, as they are incredible useful. We have one for credit cards, one for bank accounts & one for credit scores and reports. Chuck also put together a handy guide on 12 things you should know about Amex Offers.
There are a few targeted offers worth looking out for, AmEx has 75k on the business gold card (login to see if targeted) and Chase has three of their own: CSP is 55,000 + 50,000 (mail offer), Chase Southwest Premier business at 70,000 (email offer) and Chase Southwest Premier 50,000 + $100 (e-mail offer). In addition you can also get 10x points on Hotels/Car Rentals if you have the Chase Freedom card (not targeted) or a variety of other spending bonuses on Chase cards. In the last piece of Chase news, we’ve put together a detailed guide on the Chase 5/24 rule. We also put together a guide on removing authorized users from your credit reports, as this does affect your 5/24 eligibility.
Citi has increased the sign up bonus on their Hilton no annual fee card to 75,000 points. Bank of America have also brought back their 75k offer on the Virgin Atlantic card. People with their annual fee due soon should find an offer for 10,000 points after $10,000 spend on their SPG cards.
U.S. Bank has brought back their $150 checking bonus for summer, it’s available nationwide and you can also get another $50 when signing up for a credit card. The negative changes on the Netspend cards have also come into affect as well, so make sure you withdraw some money if you’re over $1,000. SunTrust is back with their checking & savings promotion for up to $250, worth doing for those in any of the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, WV, VA, and D.C Only. Bank of Sun Praire also has a good offer of $250 for those in WI, no direct deposit is required either.
As always most of the good deals from last week have now expired, so follow us on Twitter if you haven’t already. Amazon Prime day will be returning this year, fingers crossed it’s better than last year. Experian now offers free credit monitoring and credit score and there is an American Express offer for 10% off gas stations. If you think we missed anything last week, or you’d like to see something on the site then please let us know (or you can e-mail me directly: email@example.com).
All Of Our Posts
- How To Remove Authorized User Accounts From Your Credit Report
- Chase 5/24 Rule Explained In Detail – What You Need To Know
- Credit Card Reference Pages
- [Highly YMMV] American Express Business Gold 75k Offer Extended & Open To New People
- Chase Freedom 10x on Hotels and Car Rentals with Ultimate Rewards Booking [July Promo]
- Roundup of Q3 2016 Quarterly Categories on Freedom, Discover, Dividend, U.S. Bank
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic 75,000 Mile After $12,000 Spend Offer + 15,000 Mile Anniversary Bonus
- Citi Hilton No Annual Fee Card 75,000 Points Offer Returns
- Check Your E-mails: Chase Sending Out Spending Bonuses Of 4,000 – 7,500 Points/Miles
- SPG Cardholders Check for Bonus Offer, Spend $10k get Bonus 10,000 Points
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Personal Credit Card Review – 30,000 Point Sign Up Bonus & Up to 6x Miles Per $1
- Best Bank of America Credit Card Sign Up Bonuses (Current & Historic)
- [YMMV] Gold Delta American Express Business Card: Spend $2,000 & Get 5,000 Miles
- [Targeted] Chase Sapphire Preferred 55,000 + 50,000 Sign Up Bonus
- [Targeted] Southwest Business Premier 70,000 Point Offer
- [Targeted] Chase Southwest Personal Premier 50,000 Points + $100 Statement Credit Offer
- How Much Are JetBlue TrueBlue Points Worth?
- Chase Zappos Cardholders Will Be Automatically Converted To Chase Freedom Unlimited On July 26th
- Should You Use The Mercez App To Determine What Credit Card To Use Internationally?
- Largest Bank In The World (ICBC) Launching New Credit Cards In July (Including UnionPay) In The U.S.
- Does Signing Up For The JetBlue Plus Card Make Sense For Those Taking Advantage Of Virgin America Match Offer?
- UNFCU Visa Elite Credit Card Review – $50 Annual Fee, Priority Pass Select Membership & More
- [Expired] Last Days For Increased Sign Up Bonus On Chase United Cards, Up To 75k Points + $50
- U.S. Bank $150 Checking Bonus + Additional $50 Credit Card Bonus (any card)
- Netspend Neuters their 5% Savings Account, Effective July 1
- Bank Account Reference Pages
- [WI only] Bank Of Sun Prairie $250 In Branch Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
- SunTrust $150-$250 Checking & Savings Promotion [AL, AR, FL, GA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, WV, VA, and D.C Only]
- [CO, KS, MO] Sunflower Bank In Branch $100 Checking Bonus For Healthcare Professionals
- [Expired] Ends Today: Amalgamated $150 Checking Bonus – Available Nationwide
- 12 Things to Know about Amex Offer Deals
- Amex Offers: 10% Off Gas Stations [Targeted]
- Amazon Prime Day Will Return For 2016 (July 12th): Will It Be Another Let Down?
- Experian Now Offers Free Credit Monitoring, FICO Score & Report For Free
- JetBlue Giving Out Free TSA PreCheck For Those With Mosaic Status
- [Targeted] AmEx Offers: $5 Off $25+ At The Pump At BP X 3
- Cardcash Now Sells on eBay
- $15 Back For Online Purchases Made Through FlightHub (Useful For JetBlue Deal)
- eBay: Save on Sunoco, Cabela’s, Children’s Place, CVS, Boston Market & More
- Swagbucks $16 Moneymaker with Dollar Shave Signup
- Free Sam’s Club Membership Trial for Costco Members
- [Expired] 6% eBay Bucks Today and Tomorrow [6/28-6/29], Targeted
- [Expired] $50 Offer $200+ On Expedia When You Use A Mastercard, Ends Today!
- [Expired] eBay: $15 Off $75, Buy $60 eBay Gift Card Get $15 Free on Anything!
- Circle Pay Review – Send & Receive Money Without Fees (No Charge For Debit Cards) W/ $10 Sign Up Bonus
- Heads Up: Starting June 30 Home Depot Store Credits Can Only Be Used In-Store
- Hilton Property Category Changes Effective July 13th, 2016: 20 Going Up, 13 Going Down
- Walmart ShippingPass Review and Comparison, 2-Day Free Shipping & 30 Day Trial
- Credit Reports & Scoring Reference Pages
- BP Gift Cards No Longer Work at Arco
Around The Web
- Recap: JetBlue Edition
- Recap: Chase Inquiries Combining, Changes To Choice BRG, Prepaid Debit Card Fail & More
- Recap: JetBlue Sale, Citi Retention Closed? Discover Double Cash Back Update & Increased Rates On Splender
- Recap: Centurion Lounge Give Away, Bribery For Points, Free Nest Thermostats & More